Walk, run or cycle the trails of Plettenberg Bay with the help of the App, complete with trail information, maps, distances, updates to trail conditions and contact information.
WELCOME TO THE
PLETT TRAILS APP
Plettenberg Bay’s location at the heart of the Garden Route National Park, surrounded by nature reserves, pine plantations, mountains, dramatic coastline, fynbos and exquisite indigenous forest makes it the ideal base from which to explore this region of South Africa.
The app currently offers information on a variety of trails ranging from Harkerville to the west of Plettenberg Bay through to Tsitsikamma in the east, complete with trail information, maps, distances, updates to trail conditions and contact information ensuring first-time and returning visitors are provided with up-to-date information in an easy-to-use format.
DOWNLOAD THE APP
SCAN OR CLICK TO INSTALL
WALK along the Cradle of Human Culture, through sandy shores and in indigenous forests.
RUN through the canopy forests, fynbos, sand and surf.
CYCLE in leafy locations, along mesmerizing cliffs and test your skill with pump tracks and technical trails – an MTB paradise.
PHOTOGRAPH 360 degree panoramic views for that ultimate Plett feeling.
GREEN FLAG TRAILS
Kilometres of Trails
Hours of Enjoyment
WHY USE THE APP?
- Comprehensive trail listings and descriptions
- Trail descriptions include elevation, map, difficulty, distance, duration, trail format circular, trail type, activity type (walking, wheelchair access, MTB, etc.), facilities, and more
- Integration with Google Maps to navigate to trail start and, when mobile signal available, to navigate the trail itself
- Green Flag accreditation (where appropriate), safety notes and trail updates, trail contact information
- Trail quality ratings for scenic value, landscape variation and special features
- Comprehensive map of trail regions around Plettenberg Bay
- List of qualified guides available for bookings
- General area information
HOW TO USE THE APP?
- Click or scan the QR code above with your phone.
- Scanning or clicking the QR code will automatically install the app once your details are entered.
- Make sure you have access to your email to receive a one-time registration code
- If installing on iPhone, add the app to your home screen by selecting ’share’, then scroll down to the option to ‘add to home screen’.
- For Android follow similar add-to-home screen prompts.
- Browse and navigate 26 trails and 16 Green Flag Trails to plan your next outdoor adventure – enjoy!
- There is an option to provide feedback and updates on trails for trail managers to address any changes as they arise.